Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2019

Bishop Paul Martin Info


Image result for bishop paul martin

Bishop Paul Martin Info

Hes a New Zealand prelate of the Roman Church.

He is one of 5 siblings. 

He was appointed by Pope Francis to replace 
                                                          Barry Jones.

On the 4th September 1993 he became a Priest.

Bishop Paul Martin
Tenth Bishop of Christchurch .

Paul Martin was born on the 5th of may 1967 in Hastings, and was ordained on the 3rd March 2018 in Christchurch.  

He was preceded by Barry Jones and 

is the tenth Roman Catholic Bishop of Christchurch.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jasmine,
    I like your blog post about Bishop Paul Martin, I really enjoyed it.
    I didn't realise he was one of 5 siblings. Next time you could make sure your writing doesn't go off the page. Do you like his plans for the 5 new churches?

    - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jasmine, what a great post about our current bishop, well done! I like the photo you have used, it is so clear. You have kept the font the same for the entire post, which makes it more readable. As Grace said your post is going off the page, the way to stop this is by using the keys 'control, shift, z' it gets rid of the formatting. Also not sure what all the 888s are before 'Barry Jones'? Did you know that Bishop Paul used to be a primary school teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jasmine,
    I like your blog post about the current Bishop.
    Next time you could try to fix the words going of the page.
    would you ever go to Rome??

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.