Pages

Friday 20 September 2019

The Kitchen Strategy ✰

The Kitchen Strategy !

 Scene:
Dovante ( Vante ) was in the kitchen when I got home. He was wearing a tight apron with baggy jeans and a dirty paint covered jacket. 

“Yo yo yo whats good!” I yelled from behind the door,
“ Just cookin wby bruh?” he replied.
“ Nm. Where casey?”
Vante paused …
“ She’s um “
“Spit it out Vante”
“ She’s at the Poo ponds”
“ What is she doing at the poo ponds?’
“ Taking a bath “
“Eww bruh dats just nastyyyyyy”
“ Yea!”
“So”
“Whens dinner an what are we having?”
“Idk i'm not cooking. Your the one whos in the apren”
“ oh yea ah ha”
“ ha ha he”
“ he he ha he”
“ ha he he ha he”
“He he ha ha ah he “
“Huuuuhhh ah he”
“Hu ah ah he he ha”
“Awkwardddddd”
“ Yeaaaaaaa”
“ K bye”
“Bye”

And Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.